CARBIDE BURS PEARL
Pearl Abrasive Co. offers a new line of tungsten carbide burs in the most popular shapes and sizes. Pearl supplies both Double Cut carbide burs for ferrous metal as well as the Aluminum Cut for non-ferrous metals.
- Precision ground tungsten carbide for aggressive cutting and long life.
- Double cut allows for smooth operation with little or no vibration
- Ideal for smaller, hard-to-reach areas.
- Excellent for weld dressing, smoothing castings and shaping holes.
- 1/4" shank.
The most popular bur for ferrous metals. The flutes are precision ground in both left and right directions, offering aggressive stock removal and a smooth finish.
- Ferrous Metals, Iron, Steel, Stainless Steel, Other High Tensile Alloys.
- Max RPM: 70,000.
We Also Recommend