FLOOR PREPARATION SYSTEM - HEXPIN™ PEARL ABRASIVES
Pearl’s Hexpin® Scrape & Grind attachments for 15” Hexplate™ are used to scrape away mastic and thin-set. In addition, it also grinds the concrete at the same time.
- Cost effective diamond pad attachment for Hexpin®.
- Can easily be used with the Hexpin® carbide plate (#HEX17CBD or #HEX17CBDCLT).
- 6 or 12 EZ-MFD pads can be used.
- Spring mounted pins allow for uneven surfaces.
- Can be used wet or dry on concrete surfaces.
Pearl Super Clutch™SAFELY PREVENTS COUPLER BREAKAGE AND BUFFER DAMAGE.
- Super Clutch™ will disengage if the Hexpin® Plate hits an obstruction (i.e. bolts).
- Super Clutch™ is self resetting.
- Manually resetting torque locks (red tabs) inside clutch housing will keep clutch from disengaging.
- Protects operator from injury, protects buffer from damage and keeps buffer coupler from breaking.
- Simply turn off buffer and restart - less downtime.
- Easy manual disengagement.
Torque Locks can be locked into place if there is a problem with the clutch disengaging too often because of the job. Simply loosen the screws holding the torque locks and turn the long end under the toothed slip ring. TIGHTEN THE SCREWS!
IT DOES MORE THAN SCRAPE!
The Pearl Hexpin® System has revolutionized floor preparation. Use the standard Hexpin® Plates or Hexpin® Blocks with our patented system of interchangeable Hexpins® for grinding, sanding, polishing and coating removal. Pearl’s unique spring-based technology allows the Hexpin® attachments to float easily over rough surfaces while the fluted plate design helps maintain dust control. Engineered for use on standard floor buffers and dual-headed diamond grinders, the Pearl Hexpin® System is a tool that gives you choices. When looking to increase productivity and profitability, look to Pearl Professional Products for true craftsmanship... THE PEARL HEXPIN® SYSTEM.
Wide variety of interchangeable pins for grinding, sanding and coating removal. Spring mounted pins to allow for uneven surfaces.
We Also Recommend