Grinding Discs -'Original' - Taipan
WHY USE TAIPAN ORIGINAL "FAST/INOX" GRINDING DISCS ?
- "Fast" Series: Medium Hardness for Fast Grinding of Steel & Stainless-Steel
- INOX (Iron-Free) for Safe Use on Stainless Steel
- Fast Metal Removal, Good Disc Life and Great Value for Money
- For Grinding of Steel and Stainless-Steel
- Designed to provide fast metal removal with moderate grinding pressure
- Depressed Centre
- For Angle-Grinders
- Conforms with AS1788.1 & EN12413 Standards: Your Guarantee of Safety & Quality
- "TAIPAN Original" Series: No Quality Shortcuts, Great Value
For optimum performance, apply moderate pressure to push the disc into the work piece, but do not apply too much pressure.
Excessive pressure will reduce metal removal and shorten the life of the disc.
((If a harder bond disc is required for heavy use, we recommend the Taipan Original 'HD' series grinding disc).
DID YOU KNOW ?
Taipan discs are developed through a rigorous and demanding process. In fact, the Taipan Original series grinding discs were released only after many months of extensive R&D. Taipan Abrasives Group has testing facilities in several countries, and utilise the latest CNC testing equipment to test and compare disc performance for R&D and Quality Control. Extensive user trials are also conducted, to determine how the discs perform 'in real life' across a number of performance categories, such as: blade life, cutting speed, ease of cut, robustness and resistance to fracture.
We Also Recommend