Grinding Discs -"Platinum" - Taipan
HIGH PERFORMANCE GRINDING ON STEEL!
WHY USE TAIPAN PLATINUM "HD" GRINDING DISCS ?
- "HD" Series: Hard-Bond for Long Disc Life and Heavy-Duty Use on Steel
- Excellent Disc Life and Value for Money
- For General-Purpose Grinding of Steel
- Designed for Operators who tend to apply stronger pressure to the grinder - harder bond structure withstands heavy duty use
- Depressed Centre
- For Angle-Grinders
WHAT ELSE ?
- Conforms with AS1788.1 & EN12413 Standards: Your Guarantee of Safety & Quality
- "TAIPAN Original" Series: No Quality Shortcuts, Great Value
This disc is designed to be used with strong pressure. Push the disc into the workpiece firmly.
(If a softer bond disc is required, we recommend the Taipan Original 'Fast' series grinding disc).
We Also Recommend